WA Cricket is the governing body for cricket in WA. Home to WA’s elite cricket teams and oversees the development of the game. We aspire to be leaders in Australian sport, fan engagement, participants and volunteers and inspiring everyone to love cricket.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Events Coordinator to join the WA Cricket team. If you are an expert in planning and organising and an excellent communicator, then this may be the opportunity for you.
You will be:
- Assisting with the delivery of all Perth Scorchers, International and Domestic cricket events
- Working closely with Venues Live and Cricket Australia for the delivery of all event operations
- Assisting with the delivery of non-cricket and large-scale events at the WACA Ground
- Assisting with the coordination, planning and delivery of all elements of the event process
- Working with key user and hirers to ensure all operational requirements are undertaken
- Assisting with the development of event concepts and activations
- Coordinating all aspects of the event day requirements prior to the event
- Coordinating all rostering requirements for all events for the areas of first aid, security, and casual staff
- Coordinating all event day documentation
- Coordinating all traffic and transport management requirements