WA Cricket is the governing body for cricket in WA. Home to WA’s elite cricket teams and oversees the development of the game. We aspire to be leaders in Australian sport, fan engagement, participants and volunteers and inspiring everyone to love cricket.
Do you have a passion for events? We are looking for an experience and enthusiastic manager who will be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of a wide range of events at our iconic WACA Ground and state of the art Optus Stadium.
You will be:
- Leading and managing the delivery of all Perth Scorchers, International and Domestic cricket events
- Working closely with Venues Live and Cricket Australia for the delivery of all events
- Managing non-cricket and large-scale events at the WACA Ground
- Engaging in the development of strategic event planning to drive engagement and growth
- Planning and preparing quotes for all events
- Monitoring budgets
- Work with key user and hirers to ensure all operational requirements are completed as part of the event planning process
- Manage all rostering and resourcing requirements; first aid, security, and casual staff
- Plan and deliver all event day documentation
- Manage all traffic and transport management requirements
- Manage all risk assessment requirements
- Manage the delivery of the accreditation process for all International and Domestic cricket requirements for WA Cricket